Oneal Banerjee has been practicing civil litigation since 2003. Oneal has represented clients at all stages of the litigation process, up to and including trial, judicial review, and appeal. Oneal’s experience prior to joining Dolden Wallace Folick includes complex insurance, product liability, and government liability litigation as a lawyer at one of the country’s largest full-service national law firms and a leading insurance defence boutique, after Articling at the Crown Law Office – Civil (Ontario).
Oneal has conducted:
- police liability and occupier’s liability trials;
- arbitration hearings concerning catastrophic impairment, priority disputes between insurers and the insurer’s duty of good faith,
- discovery and successful mediations concerning multi-party commercial and residential property damage, arising from fires and gas explosions and alleged product failures; and
- discoveries, mediations, and resolution of virtually every type of traditional insurance dispute.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA)
- OBA Law Practice Management Section (Current Past Chair)
- South Asian Bar Association (Toronto)
- Law Society of Ontario (2003)
Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours), University of Ottawa (1996)
Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa, Faculty of Common Law (2002)