Parveen Shergill (She/Her)
Parveen Shergill joined Dolden Wallace Folick’s Kelowna office as an associate in 2018. Her practice encompasses a broad range of insurance matters, including personal injury, occupiers’ liability, property loss, and strata matters.
Prior to joining Dolden Wallace Folick, Parveen practiced civil litigation at a full-service regional firm. She gained experience in a variety of areas including privacy, property, personal injury and commercial litigation. Parveen has appeared before the British Columbia Provincial Court and Supreme Court.
Parveen was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2015. Parveen holds a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Commerce Degree with honours (finance), both from UBC. After law school, Parveen completed a clerkship with the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench in Regina.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2015
- Canadian Bar Association
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Liquor Liability, Bad Faith Claims and Conflict Issues – Insurance Institute of British Columbia (November 22, 2018)
- Privacy Law and Protection of Personal Information – CPA Vancouver Technology Forum (September 2018)
- Cyber Liability for CPAs – CPA Vancouver Technology Forum (May 2018)
Recent Publications and Articles
- Contributing co-author, Cyber Liability and Cyber Insurance, Carswell (2020)
- Privacy Law Changes Commencing November 1, 2018: Mandatory Breach Reporting, Dolden Wallace Folick LLP Newsletter (April 13, 2018)