Anand has a balanced litigation practice that encompasses a broad range of insurance related areas, including construction, property damage, bodily injury, professional negligence, employment, human rights, and strata liability. His experience includes:
- The defence of claims against a wide range of construction site participants including contractors, subcontractors, engineers, project managers, and developers
- The defence of a wide range of claims related to property loss and damage
- The defence of employers on a range of employment violation claims
- The defence of corporations and hospitality industry establishments at the Human Rights Tribunal
- The defence of strata corporations at the Civil Resolutions Tribunal
- The defence of corporations and individuals on bodily injury claims
Anand has appeared before the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the BC Provincial Court, as well as the Human Rights Tribunal and Civil Resolutions Tribunal.
In his spare time, Anand enjoys cooking, golfing, and photography.
British Columbia, 2020
Juris Doctor, University of Calgary 2018
Bachelors of Art, Political Science, University of Victoria 2015